cut hotel energy costs with PTAC CLEANING.
Hotel Air Conditioner cleaning (PTAC) quickly improves Air Conditioning performance, while cutting energy costs.
That’s why Fibercare has been offering air conditioning (PTAC) cleaning to the nationwide hotel industry for the past decade. Industry studies have shown that the cleaning of Packaged Terminal Air Conditioning (PTAC) units in hotel rooms can offer significant financial savings while also ensuring a clean, safe, and comfortable stay for guests. Under-maintained PTAC units consume approximately twice as much energy to provide guests’ a comfortable environment in turn, elevating energy consumption and costs.
Study demonstrates how energy savings add up to over $10K annually.
The Energy Management Department of the La Quinta Hotel Corporation compared energy usage and costs savings one week after Fibercare cleaned the their PTAC units. They estimated dollar savings projected at $10K to $15K per year. Click the button below to download and read the brief energy study.
15% off Carpet & PTAC Cleaning
Clean carpets & AC units in your hotel and receive 15% off standard pricing in November-December 2019! Note: does not apply to groups – individual locations only. Service dates in November and December only.
The American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) cites that “…energy savings as high as 25 percent may be attained from running clean heating, ventilation, and air conditioning.”
Call 800-726-5048 for a cleaning quote today.
Benefits of Hotel Air Conditioner cleaning (PTAC):
- According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), energy represents the single fastest-growing operating cost in the lodging industry. The EPA estimates that a 10 percent reduction in energy consumption would be equivalent to increasing RevPAR by $0.60 for limited service hotels and by more than $2 for full-service hotels.
- U.S. Department of Energy cites that “…air conditioning and lighting alone make up half of a hotel’s electricity consumption.”
- The American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) cites that “…energy savings as high as 25 percent may be attained from running clean heating, ventilation, and air conditioning.”
- Hotel operators can reduce energy consumption up to 25 percent and significantly improve indoor air quality for guests by maintaining clean PTAC units.
The Fibercare Air Conditioner cleaning (PTAC) Process:
- Equipment Used – Fibercare uses truck mounted equipment that enables a high pressured cleaning for a steam cleaning process. The water temperature used to clean the units is 200° F. This heat contributes greatly to ensuring the breakdown of all debris within the unit. The vacuum strength from the truck mounted equipment ensures proper and full extraction of all debris.
- Chemical Used – Our process is GREEN. We use Industrial Strength Simple Green, a biodegradable, non-acidic* coil cleaner. When sprayed on the PTAC unit, the cleaner breaks down the debris located in the coils.
- Procedure – The steps of our cleaning process follow PTAC manufacturers’ specifications. We work very closely with Amana, GE, Carrier and LG to ensure our procedure, equipment, and chemical is in accordance with each manufacturer’s maintenance requirements.
before and after :
Your expensive air conditioning equipment just cannot operate efficiently when it is clogged with dirt and sediment. If one machine’s operating capacity is diminished by 10%, imagine how that adds up if you’re operating 100 units in your hotel.
Email us: Cleaning.Quote@fibercare.com
Contact Fibercare today and ask about the solution that you need.
Let Fibercare be your one-stop-shop when it comes to your deep cleaning needs. We can reach you no matter where you are located and can provide any combination of services to fit your needs. We offer highly-competitive pricing and flexible payment options that may be adjusted to fit your specific situation.
Get A Cleaning Quote!
Complete this form below.