When it comes to carpet cleaning for hotels and communities, nobody beats Fibercare.
Here are two big reasons why:
Fibercare has offered commercial carpet cleaning services since the company began in 1985. We know that commercial carpet cleaning is more than just cleaning carpets. Granted, we make sure your carpets are cleaned to the highest standards, but we know it’s just as important to make sure there is no disruption to your everyday operations, and that we treat your customers with the ultimate respect and professionalism.
1. Highest quality professional carpet cleaning equipment:
- We use powerful truck mounted extraction systems that dispense water at 180°F – 120°F at 500 psi and vacuum at 12 -15 InMg.
- Using up to 500 feet of hose, we can effectively clean carpets in virtually any size hotel or retirement community.
- Minimal disruption – Rooms are generally cleaned between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Typically, the carpet is dry after two hours.
2. We treat your guests and residents as if they were our customers.
We provide a cleaning memorandum to be put on letterhead and placed into the rooms prior to our arrival (included in packet). There is also a Special Request Form for guests and residents to complete if there are extenuating circumstances that would prevent us from cleaning a room at a particular time. Our crew checks this list every morning; they will do their best to accommodate requests. As a rule, we do not enter rooms with ‘do not disturb’ signs posted, unless directed otherwise.