Fibercare currently offers job opportunities in the hospitality and residential living industries.
Fibercare is currently hiring on-the-road employees to provide deep cleaning services: carpet, furniture, drapery, air conditioners, and tile. This position requires extensive travel, a valid drivers license, and a good driving record. Candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
If you have any questions about current carpet cleaning job openings, please contact Human Resources at 520 881-1180 or email@example.com.
If you are applying for a job, please read carefully:
IMPORTANT: You must answer YES to all of the following questions to apply for a position and/or fill out our ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- Are you at least 21 years of age or older?
- Do you have a valid State Driver’s License with a clean driving record?
- Can you show proof of eligibility to work in the United States ?
- Are you able to learn how to use heavy duty deep cleaning equipment and are you physically able to work on your feet at least 8 hours per day?
- This is a permanent traveling position requiring you to be away from home for 3 months at a time. At the end of the 3 months, you will have a 7-10 day break and then go out for another 3 months. Are you able to do this?
- Are you able to pass an extensive screening process?
If you answered YES to ALL of the questions above, please proceed to our online application form link below.
If you choose to print and complete the employment application form, please fax it to Fibercare, HR at 520-881-9266.